Yes, we do have a new store and things have moved around a bit so please bear with us. Please note the product categories are on the left-hand menu bar along with the ability to search the store. The website does seem to handling orders correctly but if you notice a bug or something doesn’t make sense – please email us.
Lead times for when we will mail an order are 7 business days for items in inventory like magazines, screws, slave pins, etc. If you are ordering one of our handmade products, the lead time will be in the product listing.
- 8/15/23: I created a new business eBay account – “roninsgrips” – and have listed a bunch of knives there as dollar start auctions including Chris Reeve Green Beret, Chris Reeve Pacific, Buck Talon, CRKT Hammond FE9 and more. Click here to open our listings on eBay in a new tab.
- 7/28/23: We now have a Knife Collector’s Corner with vintage and rare knives. You can access it by clicking here or on the left-hand menu bar from any page.
- 7/12/23: First Class package mail is now called “Ground Advantage” – the system will list that when it is an option for an order.
- 7/7/23: We are now applying a durable clear label with white lettering to the bottom of P14-.45 magazines that are converted to hold either 10mm or .40 S&W that reads “10mm & .40 S&W”
Top Selling Products
In case you are curious, the system automatically generates a list of top selling products:
AKM Rear Trunnion Tang Buttstock Screws: Black Stainless (Pair)$0.90 – $3.49
AR trigger slave pin – makes installation a breeze$1.29 – $3.99
Yugo Recoil Pad Screws – Black Stainless Slotted (per pair)$0.94 – $3.49
3rd Gen Custom RIA A2 HC 10mm / .40 S&W 16 Round Magazine$39.99
AK Fire Control Retainer Plates – These Are Excellent!$2.74 – $3.99
Yugo M70/M72/M76 Wood Buttstock Bolt – 8×1.0x260mm w/Lockwasher$12.74 – $13.99
Product on saleIMI Galil Grip with Screw
Product on salePolish Beryl Gen 2 Grip w/Screw
Dawson +300 Base Plates for RIA & Para Pistols$19.99
- 7/9/23: I found a way to take PayPal with the website but it is manual. The store allowed me to create a manual payment method. So, what you do is go to checkout, select “Manual PayPal” during checkout and complete your order. When done, go to the PayPal website or app and send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org for the order total and be sure to enter the order # in the comments so I can match them up. Unpaid orders will be cancelled after two hours.
- 7/8/23: Checking out using PayPal has proven to be far too problematic – it works for some folks and not others so I’ve shut it off. We can take all major credit cards but not PayPal. Also, fixed the duplicate menu items and “bread crumb” listings.
- 7/3/23: First Class mail package shipping wasn’t enabled – it is now. That was an oversight on my part.
If you have any questions or see something that is broke, please email us.